Online Banking at Legacy State Bank puts technology and convenience to work for you! From any computer, anytime-day or night-all your accounts are at your fingertips. Getting the information you need is quick and easy.
What can I do with Online Banking at Legacy State Bank?
- Look up account balances or past transactions from the past 24 months.
- Verify if a check has cleared. You can even view and print the check image and endorsement, as proof of payment.
- Transfer money between your accounts.
- Make Legacy loan payments.
- Initiate credit line advances.
- Request stop-payment of funds.
- Order checks.
- Send and receive secure e-mail with your Legacy Banker if you have a problem or question.
ONLINE BILL PAY
Bill Pay is an additional tool that will truly streamline your finances. Discover how you can pay your monthly expenses with just a few clicks- in a fraction of the time that it takes to write out checks and without the added expense of postage. Even if your computer skills are limited, you will find that it is user friendly and easy to use!.
What can I do with Bill Pay?
- Send money from your account to anyone. If the recipient doesn't accept electronic payments, a paper check will be created and sent.
- Look up your payment history for all your payments or just for specific payees.
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments to be automatically completed on the dates you specify.
- View your list of payees and pending payments, and make changes at any time.
- Ensure that all your bills are paid on time.
What about security?
Legacy State Bank takes security issues very seriously. You can feel confident that with secure firewalls, SSL encryptions, and intrusion detection systems, your money and your financial information are safely protected at all times. You'll have a private password to ensure that only you can access your accounts, and your account data is for your eyes only.
What if I have a question or a problem?
Simply call 770-554-2265, or email us at email@example.com. We're here to help!